Technology in orthodontics is constantly improving, and clear aligners offer an esthetic, comfortable alternative to braces.
Clear Aligner 101:
- Clear aligners are nearly-invisible, plastic trays formed to put gentle pressure on your teeth, leading to tooth movement.
- Clear aligners are made in a sequence, each aligner has a prescribed, pre-estimated amount of tooth movement.
- Clear aligners are comfortable and convenient. They are removed for brushing, flossing, eating, and drinking.
- Clear aligners are worn for a prescribed amount of time before changing to the next aligner.
- Attachments are little additions of tooth-filling material to give aligners better grip and fit to your teeth.
- Attachments are designed and planned by the orthodontist.
- Clear aligners are worn for 22 hours/day for optimal results.
- It is very important to wear aligners as prescribed to keep your orthodontic treatment on track.
- Like any appliance, clear aligners do some movements more easily than others! Schedule your free consultation to see if clear aligners can help you achieve your smile goals.
- Our 3M Clarity Aligners allow us to provide exceptional clear aligner treatment, backed by unbeatable research and development.