Dr. Daniella Phillis joined her father in practice after completing her dental and orthodontic training Tufts University in Boston. She completed her American Board of Orthodontics board certification process shortly after graduation in 2015. Prior to dental school, Dani went to Villanova University, where she completed her undergraduate degree in biology and competed on the women’s varsity tennis team in the Big East Conference.
Dr. Daniella Phillis is an active member of the following dental and orthodontic associations:
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Northeast Society of Orthodontists, New and Younger Members Committee Chair 2016 annual meeting
- Colorado Association of Orthodontists
- Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
After a year and a half working with her dad, Dani and her husband Eben, purchased a practice or thier own in Durango, Colorado. Eben had grown up summering in Colorado and loved the area. The opportunity was too good to pass up and they relocated in December, 2016. Visit her website, www.asmile-bydesign.com, to see her office.