Exciting upgrades are coming to our office. We will have a new office computer system by November 24. We ask for your cooperation and patience in the transition. More will follow as we verify how well your data transferred over to the new system. Thanks again for your help in getting your information to be accurate in the system, topsOrtho.
Welcome Aimee, our newest staff member who will be assisting in chairside duties with Dr. Phillis, Wendy, and Cindy. We are very excited for her to join us!
“Like” us on Facebook!
Link with Dr. Hugh Phillis online and help make our office family even better. We greatly appreciate your referral of family and friends. Your help in giving us a bigger web and social media presence is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Did you know we now use an intraoral scanner to eliminate the need to take most impressions? The iTero® Scanner takes about ten minutes to scan your entire mouth and produce an electronic version of your teeth and bite. We can use it for treatment planning and Invisalign® tray fabrication.
Here are some of the activities that are going on with Dr. Phillis and the practice!
- Dr. Phillis and the office were recognized as “The Best Orthodontist in Greater Nashua” in their annual “Best of” awards. Thank you to all who voted for us.
- In July, Dr. Phillis’s daughter, Dani, joined the practice. She completed her orthodontic residency at Tufts after having graduated from dental school there in 2013.
- New office personnel training to be compliant with current legislation, OSHA, and HIPAA assisted by Bent Ericksen & Associates
- CPR recertification for the entire office
- Patient appreciation skating party at Conway arena: Approximately 150 patients, parents, and friends enjoyed an afternoon of free skating. They worked up an appetite and as a group went through 30 pizzas!