In 1966, Dr. T. Arthur Babineau opened just the fourth orthodontic office in the state of New Hampshire, In 1982, Dr. Hugh R. Phillis, joined Dr. Babineau. After Dr. Babineau's retirement in 1988, Dr. Phillis has continued to provide excellent orthodontic care serving the needs of children, teens, and adults in the Greater Nashua, southern New Hampshire and northern Lowell Valley area.
With our warm and friendly staff, our mission is to make sure you feel safe, confident, and stress-free in our hands. In addition to assuring that you are comfortable in our office environment, we are proud to give you the leading edge orthodontic care that you deserve in order to achieve a healthy bite and a radiant smile. Some of our services include:
- Patient-centered, efficient treatment plans
- Intra Oral scanning to replace impressions (iTero)
- Cone beam (3D) X-rays to assist in diagnosing complex issues
- Self-ligating brackets to provide easier hygiene
- Clear aligners (Invisalign)
- Flexible financial arrangements
As the longest standing practice in the Nashua area, we are enjoying many patients in the third generation of care in our office. With special hours that accommodate you before work or school, as well as during lunchtime or in the evening, we are also always available for emergencies.