Keeping Our Patients Safe & COVID-19 Information
- Pre-Appointment Wellness Screening: Within 24 hours of appointments, we ask patients to complete a Wellness Screening Form, available under our Patient Resources tab. If you are not feeling well, or have been around others who are sick, we will ask you to reschedule. This helps us keep you, and our practice healthy. We also make rescheduling very easy, and can do so via phone, text, or email.
- We have hand sanitizer and hand-washing stations readily available.
- Masks are required to enter our office, and are kept on unless you are being actively treated. If you do not have your own mask, we will provide one for you.
- Our Team:
- Your safety is our top priority. We are continuing to follow OSHA, CDC, and Massachusetts Dental Society guidelines for dentistry.
- Our orthodontic instruments and equipment are thoroughly sterilized or single-use only.
- Our clinical team is continuing to wear appropriate PPE during all treatment.
- We understand that individual circumstances differ. If you have further questions regarding how we are keeping you safe, please do not hesitate to contact us!